Plantui Moomin Smart Garden – Pink
- Plantui Moomin Garden 3 fits 3 Plantui Plant Capsules, so you can grow 3 different plants at the same time.
- With Plantui growth lights your plants get just the right amount and quality of light for their optimal growth and you get healthy, fresh and extremely tasty greens.
- Plantui Moomin Garden 3 uses the same irrigation method as professional greenhouses
- The Plantui smart watering system ensures that plants get just the right amount of water, nutrients and oxygen.
- Freestanding Stand sold separately
14 in stock
They are inserted in-line at the point where an AQUAvalve or aquaPot is positioned
They provide a water tight connection unlike many other types of reduction fittings
They work in exactly the same way as the 16mm to 6mm cross connector but this fitting has one connection for 6mm pipe whereas the cross connector provides two connections for 6mm pipe
The easy2grow system will water & feed your plants using 8.5 litre pots without the need for pumps, timers and electricity. It provides a fully automatic supply of water and nutrients, with a built in wet/dry cycle to mimic natural systems. Whether using the easy2grow starter kit or multiple easy2grow extension kits on a vast commercial scale this system provides everything the plant requires. This system can be used as a hydroponic set up or with the medium/substrate of your choice. By operating automatically and reliably the easy2grow system allows gardeners to relax, to go away for weekends and still be sure of healthy plants and bumper harvests.
1x 47 ltr tank, lid & 6mm top hat grommet 1x 2Pot tray and lid 2x 8.5 litre pots 1x AQUAvalve 1x 6mm inline tap 2x root control discs 2x marix discs 1x 1.5 metres of 6mm pipe 1x 6mm golf filter
The purpose of the Root Control Disc is to prevent roots from leaving the pot & heading towards the AQUAvalve. They are very effective due to the special metallic gold coating
Please note that roots even though they are tender have the ability to go through concrete, therefore it is wise to occasionally lift the pot to see if any have managed to escape the barrier. If so you can simply cut away the roots with a pair of scissors. This will in no way harm the plant.
Although the discs will last several seasons it is advisable to replace the discs at the beginning of each season, this will prevent any disease from being transferred if present.