Plantui Booster Tray – 12 Plant Capacity
- To use the Booster Tray, simply add it to your Plantui 6 Smart Garden instead of the plant tray with six spaces, and start a new round as usual.
- NOTE: This accessory is not compatible with Plantui 3 or Moomin Garden 3.
18 in stock
The discs are black in colour and are placed inside the pot. The purpose of the Marix Disc is to prevent compost or soil from leaving the pot, keeping the system clean & the AQUAvalve free from debris
They will also provide minimum protection from escaping roots
Although the Marix Discs will last several seasons it is advisable to replace the discs at the beginning of each season, this will prevent any disease from being transferred if present.
- Store BeepEgg together with your eggs, since both need an identical starting temperature. No matter if it will be in the fridge or some shelf in the kitchen.
- BeepEgg and the real eggs have to enter water at the same time. Water “conditions” do not matter, though
- Once the desired consistency has been reached, BeepEgg will play a tune. Then simply rinse off the eggs, put BeepEgg back to your storage place of choice and enjoy the real eggs.
- Since preferences and tastes obviously vary, BRAINSTREAM offers various BeepEgg editions. They all work for all three degrees of egg hardness (soft/medium soft/hard) and play different tunes.
- To open your egg, simply place cregg with its cutting wheels downwards on the top of your egg. Twist gently in both directions and your eggshell will have a clear cut
- Now just lift it with a knife or spoon if you want the top off or simply with your hands if you want the egg to remain whole.
- Now cregg’s second function comes into play. Simply place your opened egg on cregg and use it as an eggcup
- On top of this, you can also use it as a napkin ring. A real 3-in-1 product.