Brainstream Rocket Eggcup Metal White
- The design is made in a zinc die casting process
- Weight, feel and appearance give the rocket a beautiful quality, and make it a nice present gift.
- 100% Made in Germany
- Product Dimensions:10.5 x 10 x 5.5 cm
11 in stock
- To open your egg, simply place cregg with its cutting wheels downwards on the top of your egg. Twist gently in both directions and your eggshell will have a clear cut
- Now just lift it with a knife or spoon if you want the top off or simply with your hands if you want the egg to remain whole.
- Now cregg’s second function comes into play. Simply place your opened egg on cregg and use it as an eggcup
- On top of this, you can also use it as a napkin ring. A real 3-in-1 product.
The easy2grow system will water & feed your plants using 8.5 litre pots without the need for pumps, timers and electricity. It provides a fully automatic supply of water and nutrients, with a built in wet/dry cycle to mimic natural systems. Whether using the easy2grow starter kit or multiple easy2grow extension kits on a vast commercial scale this system provides everything the plant requires. This system can be used as a hydroponic set up or with the medium/substrate of your choice. By operating automatically and reliably the easy2grow system allows gardeners to relax, to go away for weekends and still be sure of healthy plants and bumper harvests.
1x 47 ltr tank, lid & 6mm top hat grommet 1x 2Pot tray and lid 2x 8.5 litre pots 1x AQUAvalve 1x 6mm inline tap 2x root control discs 2x marix discs 1x 1.5 metres of 6mm pipe 1x 6mm golf filter
The purpose of the Root Control Disc is to prevent roots from leaving the pot & heading towards the AQUAvalve. They are very effective due to the special metallic gold coating
Please note that roots even though they are tender have the ability to go through concrete, therefore it is wise to occasionally lift the pot to see if any have managed to escape the barrier. If so you can simply cut away the roots with a pair of scissors. This will in no way harm the plant.
Although the discs will last several seasons it is advisable to replace the discs at the beginning of each season, this will prevent any disease from being transferred if present.