Brainstream Rocket Eggcup 2pcs gift set Lightblue & White
- The design is made in a zinc die casting process
- Weight, feel and appearance give the rocket a beautiful quality, and make it a nice present gift.
- 100% Made in Germany
- Product Dimensions:10.5 x 10 x 5.5 cm
10 in stock
- To open your egg, simply place cregg with its cutting wheels downwards on the top of your egg. Twist gently in both directions and your eggshell will have a clear cut
- Now just lift it with a knife or spoon if you want the top off or simply with your hands if you want the egg to remain whole.
- Now cregg’s second function comes into play. Simply place your opened egg on cregg and use it as an eggcup
- On top of this, you can also use it as a napkin ring. A real 3-in-1 product.
The purpose of the Root Control Disc is to prevent roots from leaving the pot & heading towards the AQUAvalve. They are very effective due to the special metallic gold coating
Please note that roots even though they are tender have the ability to go through concrete, therefore it is wise to occasionally lift the pot to see if any have managed to escape the barrier. If so you can simply cut away the roots with a pair of scissors. This will in no way harm the plant.
Although the discs will last several seasons it is advisable to replace the discs at the beginning of each season, this will prevent any disease from being transferred if present.
Allowing you to turn off the water supply if you need to undertake any maintenance
They can also be added to the end of a layout so that now and again you can open the tap and allow the lines to be flushed, removing a sediment or lime scale build-up that might occur over time
This will only take a couple of minutes and only needs to be done every couple of weeks
The discs are black in colour and are placed inside the pot. The purpose of the Marix Disc is to prevent compost or soil from leaving the pot, keeping the system clean & the AQUAvalve free from debris
They will also provide minimum protection from escaping roots
Although the Marix Discs will last several seasons it is advisable to replace the discs at the beginning of each season, this will prevent any disease from being transferred if present.