- Vivamus suscipit tortor egert.
- Id tellus et erat sagittis finibus.
- Donec rutrum congue leo eget.
- Libero malesuada feugiat.
- Porttitor accumsan tincidunt.
- Curabitur aliquet quam id.
- It measures 35 cm in diameter
- PE film inside the basket to contain soil and water
They are inserted in-line at the point where an AQUAvalve or aquaPot is positioned
They provide a water tight connection unlike many other types of reduction fittings
They work in exactly the same way as the 16mm to 6mm cross connector but this fitting has one connection for 6mm pipe whereas the cross connector provides two connections for 6mm pipe
Allowing you to turn off the water supply if you need to undertake any maintenance
They can also be added to the end of a layout so that now and again you can open the tap and allow the lines to be flushed, removing a sediment or lime scale build-up that might occur over time
This will only take a couple of minutes and only needs to be done every couple of weeks